In compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, the following legal particulars regarding the web are described.
|Web:||www.withfor.com and subdomains (hereinafter referred to as Website)|
|Corporate name:||Ekelé 2017, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as WITHFOR)|
|Telephone:||+34 934 144 843|
WITHFOR may compile information regarding the search habits of users of the website via cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to gather personal information. They will only be installed if the user remains on, and continues browsing our website, understanding that they consent to their use and installation. Below, we provide detailed information regarding what “cookies” are, what type of cookies are used by this website, how these can be deactivated in the web browser and how to specifically block the installation of cookies from third-parties.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files generated by websites that the user visits, they contain session data that can be used later in the website. The data allows the website to maintain the information between pages and also analyse the type of interaction with the website.
Cookies are safe as they can only store information from the web browser, information entered by the user into the web browser, or information that has been included in a page request. They can not run code and can not be used to access the user’s machine.
Cookies are essential for the internet to function, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation, and usability of web pages. Cookies can not damage machines and are activated to help identify and resolve errors.
Types of Cookies
Below, we provide more information to help better understand the different types of cookies that may be used:
– Session cookies: are temporary cookies which are stored in the browsers cookie file until the website is closed so that none remain registered on the users hard drive. The information obtained from these cookies serves to analyse web traffic patterns. Ultimately this enables a better experience, and facilitates the use of improved content.
– Persistent cookies: are stored on the hard drive and read by the website each time there is a new visit. In spite of their name, persistent cookies have a determined expiry date. The cookie will cease to work after this date. They are used, in general, to facilitate the different services offered by websites.
Below, we publish a list of the principle cookies used in our websites distinguishing:
– Strictly necessary cookies like, for example, those which serve to deliver smooth browsing or to ensure that the content of the web page loads efficiently.
– Third party cookies like, for example, those used by social networks or plug-ins.
– Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes and to ensure best possible user experience, for which websites gather statistical activity data.
List and description of “Cookies”
The following table compiles a list of the previously described cookies which are used in our website:
|withfor.com||PHPSESSID||Session||Cookies strictly necessary for the identification of the user’s session within the private area|
|Monitoring of visits to the website by means of Google Analytics, a service provided by Google to obtain website user access information. The data is complied for future analysis and refers to the number of times a user visited the website, dates of the first and last visit, duration of the visits, the page from which the website was accessed, search engine used, global location from where the website was accessed, etc.||– Google Analytics cookie concepts.|
|1 year and 6 months
|DoubleClick||id||2 years||Allows the recording of the advertisements that have been shown in each browser. This is how DoubleClick avoids publishing adverts previously seen by the user.||– Cookies in DoubleClick|
Cookie management: Additional guarantees.
All Internet web browsers allow the limitation of the behaviour or a cookie or the deactivation of cookies within the configuration or options of the browser. The steps to achieve this are different for each browser, you can find instructions in the help menu of each browser.
Many browsers allow the activation of a private mode, in which the cookies are always deleted after each visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode may have a different name. Below, you can find a list of the most common browsers with a link to the configuration of cookies and the different names for the “private mode”:
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.